Livent is committed to corporate citizenship, transparency and continuous improvement in all aspects of our operations. Each year, we publish a statement that shares what we are doing to assess and mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chain, and the progress we have made since our last statement.
We invite you to read our 2022 Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement published earlier this year.
This statement is published in accordance with the U.K. Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps taken by Livent Lithium UK Limited (Livent U.K.) and Livent Corporation during the year 2022 to prevent Modern Slavery in our business operations and supply chain.
This year’s updates include:
- Extended Livent U.K. Gap Assessment to further strengthen supply chain transparency and compliance
- Improved efforts to ensure compliance with the modern slavery clause in our U.K. procurement contracts
- Continued employee training and education
- Increased supplier due diligence and data collection
- Evaluated key performance indicators (KPIs) that assist in assessing the effectiveness of actions to prevent and address modern slavery